INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In our website, we collect the following categories of data:
Information you choose to provide via the website or through other interactions with Nardavid, such as e-mail, social media, telephone, or other methods.
How it is collected?
- Forms you fill out on our Website,
- Purchases or orders placed on the website;
- Participation in forums, chats, or other social media functions on the website.
Information we collected through your use of our website:
- IP address and network information,
- Location (based on IP lookup),
- User agent string including browser and OS version,
- Language and time zone,
- Identifiers set by cookies or similar tracking information (see cookies disclosure below),
- Unique device identifiers and hardware version,
- Page response times,
- Download or content errors,
- Page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs, length of visit, pages viewed),
methods used to browse away from the page.
How it is collected?
Visiting our Website or interacting with us.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information we collect to:
- Respond requests and/or queries, including customer support queries,
- Fulfil orders, process payments, and provide order-related updates,
- Send requested marketing communications via email, SMS, or direct messages,
- Advertise our products or the products of third parties that we believe may be of interest,
- Create segments of users with similar features for ad targeting or seeding lookalike audiences,
- Operate, measure, and audit online advertisements,
- Build user profiles to assist us in understanding your interests, create marketing or advertising segments, and predict likely sales, marketing, or advertising outcomes,
- Train AI or machine learning models that analyze or predict sales, marketing, or advertising outcomes,
- Personalize and improve our Websites, products, and services,
- Administer promotions, contests, or sweepstakes,
- Operate and administer our Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and other internal operations,
- Manage your access to our Website, including notifying you of changes to the Website,
- Analyze usage of our Website,
- Secure our Website and prevent fraud or other illegal activities,
- Resolve disputes and/or enforce our agreements,
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
In compliance with applicable laws, we may share information about you with third parties to facilitate the uses described above, including:
- Our affiliates and joint venture partners that we have now or may have in the future,
- Our business partners and suppliers who provide services on our behalf;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity, or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the information we collect, we cannot guarantee its security.
Visit the DAA Webchoices tool at www.aboutads.info to learn more about targeted advertising and how to opt out of targeted advertising by companies participating in the DAA self-regulatory program. If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices exercised through the DAA Webchoices tool.
To opt-out of targeted advertising in mobile apps by companies participating in the DAA’s AppChoices program, you can download that app onto your device from https://youradchoices.com/appchoices. You can also limit data collection and use by third parties for targeted advertising in your mobile device settings, where available.
Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
Our Website are not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does App knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may have certain rights regarding our processing of personal data about you. These rights may include access to, rectification, erasure, and/or portability of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We may take steps to verify your identity before completing your request. Our verification measures vary based on the risk to the individual and may involve confirming access to the relevant email account, providing a government-issued ID or other identification documents, or providing other account details or information that indicates a valid request.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
You can find more information about the cookies and other tracking technologies we use, the purposes for which we use them, and make certain choices about cookies through the cookie choices tools available on our Website.
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our App, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies.